- Indicated directly into your bloodstream which works much more faster than taking an oral supplement, as supplements need additional time to be absorbed into your system.
- In the comfort of your home, office, or hotel, one of our highly-trained professionals will administer vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and medicines directly into your bloodstream.
- Whether you are a high-performing athlete, a high-achieving business owner, a hard-working mom – (or all three!) – IV therapy can benefit you.
- IV Therapies can help to treat a variety of conditions and help you meet your wellness goals whether you want a nutritional, athletic, energy, beauty or immune boost. People of all ages can start feeling improvements rather quickly.
1. What is IV therapy?
IV (intravenous) therapy is an effective and quick method for delivering and absorbing the key nutrients and mineral through vein. By administering directly to bloodstream you can absorb 100% of administered dose of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. As using intravenous it grants to rehydrate and revive your body.
2. How is IV therapy Administrated?
You can select an IV therapy or intramuscular shot and discuss with the trained professional regarding the benefits. After setting up IV in a suitable location to start the therapy your arm will be prepped in a sterile fashion, and the IV will be placed and secured. Once completed catheter tube will be removed and cover the IV site with bandage.
3. How Long Does a therapy Session takes?
The whole process will take 30-45 minutes to complete. There are a few forms to complete prior to your infusion as well as a quick medical assessment.
4. Is it safe?
Yes, we only use reputable and accredited compounding pharmacies for our ingredients. These infusions are administered by licensed skilled IV specialists.
5. Are there side effects?
Side effects rarely happen if at all. If they do they are usually minor and short lived. Bruising or bleeding at IV site, warming or cooling sensation in arm, chest or stomach, tasting the vitamins or having vitamin smell in your urine. Our licensed staffs are trained to manage all side effects that may occur.
6. How often do I need treatments?
For best results we recommend weekly or bi-monthly infusions with many of the treatments for example skin care and anti-aging. Some of the treatments are a quick fix and are only needed when the ailment is active i.e.: migraine, hangover. We suggest speaking to our trained professional on site for what would be best for you and your needs.
7. Will I get instant results?
Drips such as Hangover therapy will be having a feeling of revival right away. Other drips are specifically designed for long lasting effects such as Skin Hydration, Hair and nail health, immunity boosters, detoxification therapies, ,memory boosters, etc. So for best result we recommend to have it in a periodic manner.
8. Is IV therapy recommended for Children?
The ingredients added in our IVs are safe for Children but as of now the services are offered for only adults.
9. Can I get IV therapy while pregnant?
Our IV therapies can be an effective treatment for the dehydration many pregnant women experiences due to morning sickness. We advise pregnant women to consult their OB-GYN before booking an IV treatment with us. The treatment can be used to treat vitamin deficiency, vomiting and nausea.
10. Can Senior Citizens benefit from therapy?
Yes, the therapy will be very beneficial for elderly click here (add page regarding the benefits for senior citizen) for the benefits offered for senior citizens after having IV therapy.
11. Where can I have an appointment?
You can have your appointment almost anywhere. We bring all of the equipment required. All you need to do is have a place to sit back for the appointment, which generally takes less than an hour.
You can have your appointment at…
• The gym
• Outdoor events
• And more…
12. Do you offer group rates?
Yes, we are able to provide group rates depending upon groups and IV therapies desired needs. Contact us to let us know the details and serve as per your
13. What therapeutics can be benefitted with IV infusion?
The treatment of various diseases can be beneficial with IV infusions like the treatment of cancer, Auto immune diseases such as bowel infections and diseases, lupus, Arthritis, and other condition include Parkinson, migraines, chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, asthma, flu and fibromyalgia can be treated.
14. What’s NAD IV therapy?
NAD (NIcotinamide adenine DInucleotide) is a co-enzyme which plays necessary roles in metabolic process and many different body systems including digestion, cognition, aging and more. NAD also helps your body’s own neurotransmitters regulate moods, and can help relieves symptoms of anxiety or depression.
15. What should I prepare for having a therapy?
It’s always recommended to drink more water. It plumpers the vein and will be easy to administer the therapy. Increase venous volume and hydration will be leading to best result for therapy.
16. How to schedule a therapy?
Call us on the numbers given or drop a mail to have a telephonic consultation with our Doctor absolutely free of cost regarding the therapies available and which option suits you the best based on your body requirements. Once confirmed, our doctor/nurse can come to your place to deliver the therapy.