Infection control is the practical discipline concerned with preventing nosocomial or healthcare-associated infections. Effective infection prevention & control is the cornerstone for the delivery of safe, effective & high-quality healthcare. This session summarises the basic principles of infection control along with practical training on the reduction of the same for achieving better patient outcomes.
THE SEMINAR INCLUDES:
- Principles of Infection Control
- Mechanisms of spread of infection & how to control the same.
- Standard Precautions, Hand Hygeine & PPE.
- Waste Management
- Data Collection & Infection Control Surveillance
- Introduction to CIC
- Structured format of the course
- Hands-on practical sessions
- Approved by DHA for 04 CME Credits.
- Expert trainers with impressive credentials
- Post-course online support
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Nurses/Nursing Assistants/Caretakers
- Dentist/ Dental Assistants
- Pathologists/ Microbiologists
- Infection Control Officers
- Quality Management/ Case Managers
- Patient Safety Officers / Clinical Administrators
- Lab Technicians
* Special discounts available for DHA Staff or Group Bookings (3 or more)
*Special Incentive for referring your friends
PLEASE CALL 04 357 7657 / 054 306 1896 FOR MORE INFORMATION.